Disney Princess Boutique at Harrod's

Limited edition "glass" slippers from the Cinderella Glass Slipper Salon at Harrod's
How am I just now hearing about this? Apparently, the Harrod's store in Knightsbridge, England featured a Disney Princess "pop-up" boutique, complete with a Cinderella Glass Slipper Salon and a Disney Princess dress-up area. I had heard about the incredible designer display windows but not this. Oh well... It's not as if I would have flown across the Atlantic Ocean to see it anyway... ;P

Hope you enjoy the following pictures as much as I did, and check out this link for more information!

Harrod's Disney Princess pop-up boutique

Harrod's Disney Princess dress-up area

1 comment on "Disney Princess Boutique at Harrod's"

Selenia wrote: February 10, 2013 at 7:32 PM

This is absolutely beautiful! I wish I could have seen this in person!


Post a Comment