New Disney Items on My Wish List

Sometimes, I can't help myself and I find myself lusting over things that someone in their twenties probably should not. Usually, it's something Disney, cute or girly, or in this case, all of the above. Behold, the new Disney princess bear from Build-a-Bear:


Disney Princess Build-a-Bear - $23.00

Now, I don't know about you, but I definitely do not remember Build-a-Bears being quite this cute. She's pink, has eyelashes, a crown on her head and to top it all off, has the Disney princesses on her paw!

Along with this adorable new bear, Build-a-Bear has a new line of Disney princess outfits available too:
Build-a-Bear's Disney Princess collection
It's so hard to be a grown-up when things like this are on the market... Sheesh...

Speaking of Disney, I also found these two new Sleeping Beauty products on their website:

Sleeping Beauty mug - $12.50
Sleeping Beauty journal - $14.50
Both are SO tempting... *sigh*

4 comments on "New Disney Items on My Wish List"

Jenmarie wrote: January 20, 2013 at 11:00 PM

That bear is so cute! I have a polar bear (I named her Icy Rose) that's so cute but I got her a few years ago so I'm not sure they have her anymore. And yes, they have lots of Disney outfits! So fun!


Selenia wrote: January 25, 2013 at 5:09 PM

What an adorable bear!! I love how they have the princesses on her paw. And oh my gosh a Belle bear!!!


Selenia wrote: January 27, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Speaking of Wishlists, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have this Bruno plush:
http://www.disneystore.com/bruno-plush-cinderella-17/mp/1310071/1000267/


Merbella wrote: January 29, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Jen, I love polar bears! Always have. I bet yours is super adorable. <3

Selenia, I noticed that plush too! I adore Bruno and can't believe they made a plush for him. Aside from Cinderella (of course XD), he's my favorite character from that movie. ;)


Post a Comment