Acting Headshot

One extremely annoying thing about acting is that there are so many little things that have to be just right in order for it to work. It isn't just your acting ability that matters, though I sincerely wish that was the case. One of the biggest things, for example, that has to be absolutely perfect is your headshot.


Your hair color, the way your hair is styled, your makeup, your skin color, your wardrobe, your jewelry and accessories, the lighting, the amount of Photoshopping in the final edit, your pose, the background - everything has to be just right. If even one of these things is slightly off, the whole photo is ruined and you have to reshoot.

I wish I were kidding, but I'm not. It's frustrating as hell, but you live and you learn. I have to reshoot yet again, but this time, I know exactly what I'm looking for.

0 comments on "Acting Headshot"

Post a Comment