My Dream Bag

I feel guilty shopping for myself in December, but when I saw one of my dream bags listed in a 72-hour sale event on eBay for 57% off, I couldn't resist. Seriously, she's even been listed on my Pinterest wish list board for quite some time now!


Ladies and gentlemen, may I present the Kate Spade New York Gold Coast Small Georgina in "Ballet Slipper Pink":





Her details:

  • 8.5''h x 11.5''w
  • drop length: 9.5''
  • pebbled cowhide with foil metallic coating and matching trim
  • 14-karat light gold plated hardware
  • custom woven metallic jacquard with spades & stripes
  • handheld with cross-body strap and a zip top closure
  • interior zip & double slide pockets
  • kate spade new york light gold staple
  • imported

The perfect size (not too big, not too small), a shoulder strap for convenience, the perfect color (ballet slipper pink!), gold hardware... Heck, even the lining of the bag is perfect! Look at those adorable gold polka dots! She's chic, ladylike and timeless. I can't believe I was able to snatch her up for such a good price. I assumed she would be too in demand to ever go on sale like this. I feel very, very fortunate.

3 comments on "My Dream Bag"

Jenmarie wrote: December 11, 2013 at 9:38 AM

It's so cute, I could die! Everything about it is perfect :)


Selenia wrote: December 15, 2013 at 7:34 PM

so beautiful!!


Unknown wrote: July 7, 2017 at 5:16 AM

Hey! Great work.
I have written an article on unrequited love.
Check it and if you like it then please link to it.
Here is the link: http://www.luvleela.com/deal-agony-unrequited-love/


Post a Comment