New Sleeping Beauty Products


Although on Thomas Kinkade's official blog, it is stated the above image is not the "finalized image," I'd venture to assume it's pretty close. I learned not too long ago Sleeping Beauty was rumored to be the next release in Kinkade's "Disney Dreams Collection" on the Disney Princess LiveJournal Community and was, of course, very excited. Thomas Kinkade is one of my favorite painters, and Sleeping Beauty, as most of you already know, is one of my favorite Disney movies.

What do you think of Kinkade's interpretation of Sleeping Beauty? :)

Save the Date!:

The Disney Princess Designer Collection has turned out to be a huge hit - so much so, in fact, that Disney has been coerced into releasing all five remaining dolls from the line on the same day (in stores on October 17th and online on October 18th). As far as I know, it has not been revealed at what time they will be released online.

I was lucky enough to obtain my own Ariel, but I'm really hoping to purchase an Aurora for my collection as well. Something tells me these beautiful dolls may sell out within the first hour or so of being offered online...


Lovely, isn't she?

Also on my wishlist is this adorable Sleeping Beauty-inspired necklace I found on Etsy:


Love it!

2 comments on "New Sleeping Beauty Products"

Selenia wrote: September 27, 2011 at 6:13 PM

Wow the art is just beautiful! I love all the details in these artworks.
I'm really really happy that you got to get Ariel. I can't believe how fast these dolls have been selling, and I am so glad that I got to get Belle. I really wish I could purchase another one, they are all so beautiful. I am sure you'll be able to get Aurora, hopefully with this new process it will prevent some people from buying too many.
And that necklace is gorgeous! I love going on Etsy to browse, the things there are so lovely!


imuin wrote: September 29, 2011 at 9:37 PM

For some reason I wasn't getting notified of your blog updates. Must look at earlier entries! D:


Post a Comment