Quick Beauty Products Review

Products I Plan on Re-Purchasing:

L'Oréal Paris Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner in Earthen Rock Brown

The felt tip of this eyeliner makes it really easy to apply, and it lasts all day! I usually just use this to fill in any spots that I missed on my upper lash line with my MAC Fluidline Eyeliner Gel in Dipdown.


MAC Eye Shadow in Haux

This is my favorite everyday eye shadow color for the crease area above my lids. It's natural looking without being a boring brown color.

Products I'd Like to Try:


Lancôme Hypnôse Mascara in Deep Black

Sally Hansen Mega Shine Top Coat

Products I'm Currently Loving:


Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slippers

This is, hands down (ha!), my favorite nail polish color for my fingernails. If you have darker skin, it may be too light, but if you have pale skin like me, it's the perfect neutral pale pink color. I especially love that after only two coats, it looks opaque!

What beauty products are you loving right now? :)

2 comments on "Quick Beauty Products Review"

Jenmarie wrote: September 6, 2011 at 6:33 PM

I saw the Essie collection at Target today but couldn't remember which of lighter shades you recommended! Going to write the name down for next time!


Merbella wrote: September 9, 2011 at 4:52 PM

@Jenmarie: I did the same thing! I saw this shade on another blog and meant to purchase it but couldn't remember the exact name since I didn't write it down... lol It's definitely worth making another trip to Target for. I can't say enough good things about this polish. Did I mention it also has a lot of staying power too? ;P


Post a Comment