Ariel Wish-a-Little by Kidada

Is it weird that I sorta-kinda-maybe want this?

Kidada for Disney Store Wish-a-Little Ariel

With a charm necklace and a card for you to write your greatest wish...

Did I mention the packaging is adorable too?

There's just one teensy little problem.

She's $39.50.

???

1 comment on "Ariel Wish-a-Little by Kidada"

Selenia wrote: November 26, 2011 at 10:35 AM

This is so beautiful! I love the shell charm on the necklace. The items by Kidada are so cute, I ended up getting the Belle Pendant Necklace with the Rose and Lumiere because it reminded me so much of an Enchanted Rose Disney Couture piece that I never got the chance to get a long time ago. This is the piece: http://www.disneystore.com/beauty-and-the-beast-kidada-for-disney-store-belle-pendant-necklace/mp/1283150/1000008/


Post a Comment