eBay Purchases & "Snow White" Trailer

I finally broke down and purchased the Aurora journal, pen and mug from the Disney Designer Princess collection:


They cost a pretty penny on eBay, but I'd been really wanting them for a long time and was unable to purchase them in stores.

Speaking of the Disney Designer Princess Collection, I'm so happy I was able to order my own Ariel doll when she was available on the Disney Store website. She's going for over $400 right now on eBay!

I also purchased four tiny, white ceramic bunny rabbits from eBay. Here's a picture of two of them that I found on Tumblr a while ago:

Aren't they precious? ^_^

In other news, Jen brought my attention to the new "Snow White and the Huntsman" trailer, and I'm so happy she did. This movie is now at the very top of my must-see list!



4 comments on "eBay Purchases & "Snow White" Trailer"

imuin wrote: November 17, 2011 at 5:52 PM

Awww the tiny buns <3

I'll watch Snow White and the Huntsmen, but I'll probably spend the whole movie wondering how Kristen is supposed to be as beautiful/more beautiful than Charlize :\


Jenmarie wrote: November 22, 2011 at 8:13 AM

The Designer Disney Princess Collection was so lovely! I'm glad you got to score some pieces.

So happy that you're excited about the movie!


Selenia wrote: November 26, 2011 at 10:29 AM

I'm really happy that you got these pieces, that are so beautiful! I really would love the Belle mug, I'm also really glad I was able to get her doll. :)

The bunnies are so adorable!


Jacklyn Leung wrote: March 17, 2012 at 4:48 AM

Hey! Can I ask where you bought the bunnies?


Post a Comment