Current Favorite Blogs

My Two Cents (Before I Spend It):


A super gorgeous blogger with a wonderful sense of style. I especially love reading her fitness and nutrition posts. :)

Confessions of a Twenty-Something:


She's hilarious! I especially love her hair how-to posts, though I have yet to try any out on myself...

HRH Collection:


This incredibly stylish blogger also happens to be a very talented jewelry designer. I absolutely love her interior design and bunny posts! (Yes, she has a bunny! :))

Running On Happiness:


Possibly my favorite fashion blogger. Why? Simply put, because she wears items that are affordable and just happens to have a similar body type to mine (though only in my wildest dreams have I ever been as toned as she is ;)).

Hope you enjoy! Also, if there's a blog you're a huge fan of, please share it with me by leaving a comment!

2 comments on "Current Favorite Blogs"

Selenia wrote: July 25, 2011 at 1:41 PM

Oh my gosh I love the picutres of the girl with her bunny! So cute!!!
Yours is definitely one of my most favorites :). I also really like Wickfield.


Merbella wrote: July 25, 2011 at 6:34 PM

I KNOW! Have you seen this picture? I mean, I can't even form words when I look at it. It's just too...CUTE... *dies*

Aw, thank you. That means so much. *blushes* I wish I updated more. <3

I've never visited Wickfield before, but I bookmarked it and will definitely browse it a bit more in the future. Thank you for the recommendation! ;)


Post a Comment