Gold Interiors

My bedroom is currently black, white and silver, but sometimes, I find myself wishing I could fall asleep in a beautiful golden boudoir...

I love the mix of soft lilac with gold...

Gold is warm and glamourous...



Even when used sparingly, gold instantly warms up a room...

Mix gold with mirrored furnishings and crystal accents for an ultra-glam effect...

I think I'd even prefer my cutlery to be gold!


It's all in the details...

So, what do you think of gold? :)

5 comments on "Gold Interiors"

Heidi wrote: July 31, 2011 at 9:43 PM

I love it! So beautiful how it can even be an accent and make a whole room look stunning. Hopefully one day I can get some gold incorporated...I don't have it in my room either!


The Make Up Fairy wrote: August 1, 2011 at 1:59 AM

ADORE this. So very beautiful x


A Wedding Story wrote: August 1, 2011 at 10:58 AM

I LOVE gold!!! I tried gold jewelry last year and haven't turned back! : )


Selenia wrote: August 1, 2011 at 6:39 PM

Breathtaking and so very elegant!


CINCHED AT THE WAIST wrote: August 16, 2011 at 2:33 PM

ugh these bedrooms are stunning. i would feel under dressed everytime i'd step in my bedroom jaja. but they sure are gorgeous

happy i found your blog,
Annina
www.cinchedatthewaist.com


Post a Comment