And So It Begins...

Three chapters from our human behavior textbook, three journal articles, histology slides and associated questions, yet another dense histology chapter... All assigned today to do by tomorrow.

Thanks for the welcome, med school.

At least I got myself a brand new stethoscope today:


*grins*

In other news, every time I think about my last post, I feel so down... It may have only happened yesterday, but the intensity of the disappointment I am feeling at the moment still surprises me. I want more than anything to text him or call him and tell him how I feel, so I guess it's a good thing that I deleted his number from my phone.

Only now am I realizing just how badly I wanted that relationship to work out. Back to feeling depressed I guess... ;(

1 comment on "And So It Begins..."

Anonymous wrote: August 19, 2011 at 5:57 PM

I am so excited for you! I know you will do amazing in medical school, you are so hardworking and smart :). And I love your new stethoscope! :)

I know what you mean, especially in regards to really wanting to text or call. I know that feeling so much. But I know you are strong and will find the person who makes you happy :).


Post a Comment