Designer Ariel Doll

The DisneyStore.com order I placed on the 20th finally came in today! The Ariel pillow is so, so amazing in person. It's incredibly soft, just the right size, the embroidery is really well done, and it looks just like her. I couldn't be happier with it!

The "Medical" Vinylmation figure I ordered is also adorable. It came with a small Mickey charm with a blue Staff of Asclepius on it (which is the one I wanted of the ones available). I looked at the DisneyStore.com website today and the "Medical" Vinylmation figure doesn't seem to be available anymore, so I guess I got it just in time! ;)

If you haven't heard already, DisneyStore.com is releasing a line of limited edition collectible dolls, clothing, stationery items, etc. based on a series of 1950's inspired sketches of the Disney princesses. (Click here to see what's available in the line so far.) Each Monday through October 24th, a new princess doll is released. Cinderella was released first, and guess who was released today? My favorite - Ariel! She's pretty expensive, but I knew I would regret it if I didn't get her before she sold out (and from what I've heard, she's expected to sell out pretty quickly). Here are a few pictures of her:





I hope she arrives soon! ♥

P.S. Thank you, Jen, for letting me know about this line!

4 comments on "Designer Ariel Doll"

Jenmarie wrote: August 31, 2011 at 5:14 PM

I'm SO happy to hear that you ordered the Ariel doll! I forgot to tell you, I went in my local Disney store the other day and they had almost every single one of the dolls on display! I guess some stores will carry them all at once? They also had other cute accessories with the drawings of the dolls on them like a little coin purse and notepads. Love!


Selenia wrote: September 3, 2011 at 9:34 PM

She is so gorgeous! These dolls are absolutely beautiful, I wish I could get them all! I'm holding out for Belle and my sister told me she would get it for me for my birthday, so I can't wait!! :)


Merbella wrote: September 5, 2011 at 11:52 AM

@Jen: You're kidding! I went to my local Disney store on Saturday, and they didn't have anything from the collection... Apparently only the larger Disney stores are carrying it. :/ I saw the accessories on the website though! I really want the coffee mugs that I've been seeing in pictures online, but the website doesn't have them up for some reason...

Btw, Belle is up today!

@Selenia: I can't wait to get her! She should be arriving on Thursday. I checked the website today, and Ariel is already all sold out, so I'm really glad I got her when I did. Belle is on sale today, so you should order her quick!


Selenia wrote: September 10, 2011 at 3:48 PM

I am so glad you got Ariel, she is so beautiful, and she sold out so quickly. My sister was able to purchase Belle for me on Monday and I'm really glad because she sold out by mid-week as well, and Cinderella is now also sold out. All of these dolls are so lovely, I wish I could collect them all. And the concept art - wow!


Post a Comment