Elle & Blair's Cell Phone Cases

I'll be honest - while I think YouTube beauty guru Blair Fowler is super pretty and has a lot of wonderful beauty-related tricks up her sleeve, I simply cannot stand watching her videos. The way she talks at absolute warp speed is like hearing nails on a chalkboard to me. Ramble, ramble, ramble, um, um, um... So annoying! (I personally much prefer Michelle Phan's soft, rehearsed voice.) That being said, I couldn't help but fall in love with her and her sister Elle's new iPhone case line produced by Cellairis. Here are my three favorite designs:





Right now, I'm leaning more towards the top one, but they're all so cute! Although I love the second one, it's probably too "young" for me. Hmmm... Decisions!

So, what do you think of Elle and Blair Fowler's cases? :)

1 comment on "Elle & Blair's Cell Phone Cases"

Selenia wrote: August 27, 2011 at 9:29 AM

These are all so pretty! I love the way the pinks blend into the whites. I too really like the first one, but they are all gorgeous!


Post a Comment