DisneyStore.com & My First Week

Every since I purchased the 17" singing Ariel doll from DisneyStore.com (hush, she's beautiful), I've been getting an inordinate amount of e-mails from "the mouse," telling me about the latest products to go on sale. I've been meaning to unsubscribe, but today, I must say I'm glad that I haven't yet because otherwise, I would not have known about these two amazing (and so very me) products:



Don't even try to tell me this wasn't an absolute must-have! I saw a picture of a full body-length Ariel pillow (probably over a year ago) from the Tokyo DisneySea theme park and have been pining over it ever since. Unfortunately, that pillow just does not seem to exist on this side of the globe. After tirelessly searching for that pillow with no success, I was extremely happy to find the above one (and to find it on sale too!). I'm already obsessed with her. ♥


I don't own any Vinylmations (I wasn't into the whole Disney pin trading craze either), but when I saw the above one, I had no choice but to add it to my collection. I mean hello, if this isn't me, I don't know what is. ;)

The first week of medical school went pretty well by the way. I've never been this busy in my entire life. Sleep is something I look forward to now more than anything. We had our first quiz in histology on Friday and while I did do well on it, so did most of the students in our class. Even the average was an 89%! I'll admit I'm not used to being surrounded by so many intensely hardworking people. It's a little intimidating and, if I'm being completely honest, doesn't make me feel nearly as "special" as I'm used to feeling in a classroom setting. Every single person here was at the top of their class as an undergraduate. This could turn out to be a really good thing, however, because it can encourage me to work that much harder to be at the top of my class. I swear though, these students are so hyper-focused that we very well all may be getting 4.0's. It's really that intense. Even the second-year students were surprised by the degree of our class's focus in only the first week of medical school.

2 comments on "DisneyStore.com & My First Week"

Anonymous wrote: August 22, 2011 at 11:12 AM

That Ariel pillow is darling! I am a little obsessed with Vinylmations but it's funny because I only have one of the Jr. keychains. I was really happy though because I got the Cheshire Cat! The figure you purchase is absolutely perfect for you!

I'm glad school is going good for you so far!


Selenia wrote: August 27, 2011 at 9:27 AM

Oh my gosh! What a beautiful pillow! I am so glad you got it, and I really hope you find the full-body one as well. I'll let you know if I see it one of these days, sometimes I go on eBay searches for things and I find really neat things, so hopefully!
And the Vinylmation is so cute!!!


Post a Comment